MT Lab Reverse Pitch: discover the innovation challenges of the Palais des congrès de Montréal and the Olympic Park
Quebec Lotto Scene 1
Since 2017, the MT Lab has been organising Reverse Pitch events to encourage meetings and discussions between innovators from the ecosystem and the MT Lab's major partners.These meetings represent a unique opportunity for startups to learn more about the innovation needs and challenges of large companies in tourism, culture and entertainment.As part of Expo Entrepreneurs, the MT Lab is pleased to hold a Reverse Pitch on Tuesday, May 3 from 11:00 to 11:30am in the company of the Palais des congrès de Montréal and the Olympic Park.
Join us to learn about the latest developments regarding
- the Palais' innovation posture, its role in the ecosystem and collaboration opportunities
- the needs and issues of the business tourism industry that the Palais wishes to address within its Events Lab;
- the great transformation since 2020, the innovation posture and the projects recently accomplished by the Olympic Park;
- an overview of the sectors of the Olympic Park: the Olympic Stadium, the Montreal Tower, the Sports Centre, the Esplanade and outdoor areas, as well as the largest underground car park in the country;
- the innovation needs in sport, tourism, culture and entertainment that the Olympic Park wishes to address such as transactional and operational efficiency, customer experience and more.